It’s all been a bit slow moving so far…
Here’s Plan A
Get a printer and print things.
Here’s Plan B – you gotta have a plan B.
Run a kickstarter campaign, get a printer and print things..
Good plan, but nearly half kickstarter campaigns fail, and this is already Plan B, so lets divide Plan B up a bit.
- Go and talk to loads of people about 3D printers.
CHECK. Been to lots of Imakr.com training.
- Pick a printer.
This changes all the time, but currently settled on the Flashforge Creator Pro
- Design some lovely things.
CHECK – started with a necklace inspired by a painting, currently working on moon and mars bracelets. Lots more in the pipeline.
- Get products printed to take photos for the kickstarter.
This is where we are. One thing printed, need more…
- Make a video with the 3Dmigos team for the campaign. (get a haircut first)
- Finally launch the Kickstarter campaign raise the funds for the printer.
- Get a printer and print things.